Photobucket

Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Tooth Fairy Visits!

Britton lost his first tooth Friday night! It was so exciting! That thing has been loose for weeks now. He was so surprised when it popped out and didn't even hurt him.
I was trying to get a picture of his toothlessness and Haley just HAD to be in the picture too. You can't even see his bottom teeth, so you can't see the gap, but it's a cute picture anyway. (Haley did her own hair)

In this one, you can see the gap better. I think he was more than happy to exchange a tooth for some money. What a great deal.

Britton also taught himself to climb the tree in our front yard. I think it's appropriate that his shirt has a monkey on it because he really is our little monkey. He sat out there for quite some time on Saturday. At one point I came out to check on him and he was still just sitting up there in the tree. I said, "Britton, you're just hanging out in the tree?" and he answered, "No, I'm hanging out WITH the tree!" Too cute.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Desiree said...

You've got a tree-hugger on your hands! Andy just lost his front tooth yesterday, I should post his goofy grin too.

sunsetandcamden said...

Desiree,
He's a total tree-hugger, and an animal lover too! He wants to be a zookeeper when he grows up and already has some pretty elaborate plans.
Post some pictures of Andy. I love toothless smiles!