Photobucket

Sunday, December 06, 2009

My thoughts for today

It's been a really long time since I have been good about blogging regularly. I don't really know what it is keeping me from it. The other day I went back through the archives and read some of what we were doing a year ago and it made me so grateful that I had recorded so much. And it's the small things that I really enjoy reading about. It's fun to look back on the big events too, but those things seem to stay in my mind anyway. So, it's all the cute things my kids do and say that I love to look back on and read. I'm hoping I can be better once again.

It feels like time is flying by at the speed of light lately. I barely realized October was over and then Thanksgiving was here. And now Christmas is a short few weeks away. I constantly feel a pull at me to slow down and let go of things that aren't important. But, it's easier said than done.

The last few months have been stressful and hard for our family for many different reasons. But, it's also been full of miracles and blessings. Things have happened that remind me once again of how much Heavenly Father knows our little family and watches out for us and blesses us with things beyond our understanding. He knows the desires of our hearts, of this I am sure.

No comments: