Photobucket

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer's Almost Over

I have been dreading school starting next week.  I thought parents were supposed to be excited for their kids to go back to school.  But, I'm not.  Summer flew by way too quickly.  I think part of my dread comes from not having time to do some of the things that I wanted to do this summer.  It seems like I didn't have nearly as much time to play with my kids as I wanted to.  But, when I think back to all the things that we DID do, I realize that it has been such a fun-filled, wonderful summer.  We did so many of the things that I had planned, plus a lot of others that weren't planned.  And it was filled with lots of playing with family and friends.  What could be better than that? 
So, I guess it's okay that it's coming to an end.  Now maybe I'll have some time to document all of those fun things we did over the summer on this blog.  :)

1 comment:

la_sale_bete said...

The fact that you were having so much fun that you didn't have time to update your blog is a great sign! Knowing you and your family, I am sure the school year will still be filled with lots of fun and adventure!