Photobucket

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

On my mind

There has been so much on my mind lately.  Here are a few things I've been thinking about:
*all the fun things we can do this summer
*getting so excited for this cute little baby to be out of me so I can share her with everyone
*why does it seem that all the stress and busyness comes at the same time?
*excited that we just bought our first rental property--can't wait to get the work done and get it rented
*still amazed that everyday things make my body so sore and tired--being pregnant in your 30's is just not the same (or maybe it's been so long that I just can't remember how sore and tired pregnancy makes you)
*wondering if I can be the person my family needs me to be
*decluttering and rearranging our house
*loving the weather the past few days
*marveling about how interesting people are

No comments: