Photobucket

Friday, February 01, 2013

This girl

I cannot even begin to describe how much we love Lily around here. She is pure joy.
She is at such a fun age. She just had a language burst and is saying so many things and starting to string words together. It's so much fun to see what things she will say and how creative and funny she is. I just love how her little mind works.
She is also my little helper all day long. She follows me around and tries to do whatever I am doing. She likes to help me clean. She loves to sing songs and read books. One of her favorite things to do is steal my phone and look at all the pictures and videos on there. She is so happy just seeing herself and interacting with the videos of herself. It's adorable.
My other kids have told me numerous times that it's okay with them if she is my favorite child because she's their favorite. It's so cute how much in love with her they are. It's hard not to be completely smitten by her, though. We're so blessed to have her in our family.











No comments: