Photobucket

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bedroom Makeover

While Amber was here, we decided to paint my bedroom. Then, as we were painting, we decided to take out a dresser and the TV to make the room look better. So, I had to get rid of a ton of clothes (mostly Jason's) in order to make it all fit. But, when we got all finished and got everything put back together, it looked 100 times better. Much more spacious and clean.
I can't say that Jason was as thrilled about the whole transfomation as I was, but he does think it looks a lot better. Maybe I should've asked him before I just moved out his TV, but I think he'll appreciate it in the long run.
Next project is my living room. I can't wait to start. Too bad Amber can't come out for that one too.

2 comments:

Madame said...

That was such fun. I wish I could come out to do the living room too :)

Madame said...

I think you should put a picture up, so everyone can see your hard work.