Photobucket

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Too Early

I woke up at 5:00 this morning. Now, I'm used to getting up early (about 5:45) but this is a little much. When I get up at 5:45, I do it for a reason (to go walking with my neighbor) and then I have a pretty consistent routine that I follow when I get home. But this week has been so cold that we haven't been walking, plus Jason has started playing volleyball for UVSC (not the A team). The volleyball practices are at 5:30 so he gets up at 5 which is why I was also awakened at 5. Haley was in bed with me because her bed got wet in the night (her first nighttime accident in a REALLY long time). So, when Jason got up, she immediately popped right up. I tried just going back to sleep, hoping that she would too, but that really wasn't happening after Jason had to turn on the light to find something. He turned it off again so I tried just ignoring Haley so she'd go back to sleep, but then she just started singing in the dark, "...along comes Mr. Alligator quiet as can be and SNAPS those monkeys right out of the tree." It was too cute and she was in such a good mood. So, when she asked me to get up with her, I just couldn't refuse.

No comments: