Photobucket

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Play Day

About a week ago, Melanie and I took the day off to have a play day with our kids. It was so much fun! We went to the aquarium and zoo in Guangzhou. I was very impressed with the aquarium and how many animals were at the zoo. The kids had so much fun and so did I! Jason was my sub, so that was nice too, I didn't have to worry about my students, I knew they were in good hands. It was so nice just to have a break and spend it outside with such nice weather with my kids and friends. What a great day!


2 comments:

Leanne said...

wow, would you guys stop having so much fun. Those animals are incredible. Maybe we should all move out to China.

Aaron said...

Great pics. You guys are having way too much fun!
As we get dumped on with snow over here :(