Photobucket

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Girl's Hairstyles

I saw a link to this blog on someone's site a while back. It shows lots of ways to do girl's hair. Anyway, it is fun to get ideas from. Since Haley won't even let me comb her hair, I don't know how useful it will be to me, but oh well. When I say I need to do her hair, she says, "I'm in charge of my hair and I like it this way." So, that's the reason she has crazy, snarly hair the majority of the time. Anyway, she does like to look at the pictures on the blog and she did want me to try one afterwards. I think we did a variation of something, but it was fun. She has two knotty twist things on top of her head, then just a braid in the back.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I love the new hairdo! I'll have to copy that one. (How did you do the little twists?) I love keeping updated through the blog - BUT we totally need to get together with Rochelle and do lunch or dinner sometime.