Photobucket

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sunday Afternoons

I wanted to document how we usually spend Sunday afternoons.
Britton drawing. He was making a dragon book and it turned out so nicely. He even made me draw a couple of dragons and then laughed at my first attempt and called it the "Chick Drag" because it looked like a chicken. After a few tips from him, my second drawing was much improved.

Haley taking a nap while Jason watches football (very typical of Sundays).

Me, in the kitchen, cooking and cleaning.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aloha_Misty said...

The pictures of your house show a lot of redecorating. Your couches look so nice and I love the pictures behind you hanging on the wall. How nice!

sunsetandcamden said...

Misty,
I think our whole house is different than when you lived here. Except our bathroom, unfortunately. We're slowly getting things to be the way we want them.
I bought the pictures in the kitchen in China and I love them. They are the first thing I see when I walk in the door and it always puts me in a good mood!