Photobucket

Friday, May 08, 2009

Haley's Birthday

Okay, so we're going way back to the beginning of March for Haley's birthday. Am I really 2 months behind in posting? Wow!

This first picture is the only one I got from her friend birthday party. There was one other little girl there too who didn't want to be in the picture. Notice how there's really only 3 friends and then Chloie and Britton. I really tried to keep it simple and easy, but it still wasn't. It was still crazy and stressful the whole time. At least Haley had a blast.


All the rest of the pictures are from the family party we had at my mom's.

With some of her presents
Her cake
On a nature walk. I just thought these pics were so cute.

With Chloie and Lizzy
I am just so in love with this little girl! She is so much fun.

1 comment:

dlkenney said...

Happy Birthday Haley