Photobucket

Friday, January 29, 2010

The Note

The other day Britton handed me this note after school and said," I wrote this a few weeks ago, you'll know what it's about."

Note:
"This is just to say I'm sorry I was climbing on the bed. You were watching a movie. I'm sorry. Forgive me. I was just having fun."

And then it said, "I'm sorry" a whole bunch of times all over.

I thought is was such a cute note, but it also broke my heart a little. You see, I can't even remember this incident. And I feel horribly that I apparently got mad enough at him for him to be worried about it at school. Lately, it seems like I am getting mad at him all the time. Over every little thing. And, it's not fair to him. I've been so busy the last few months. And I don't always take the time to give him the attention or patience that he needs. And that breaks my heart. I love that boy more than anything. And I wish I could show that more.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

I sooo sympathize. This whole year I have felt that we have been too hard on Andy. All day long he drives me batty. Maybe it's the age. I need a magic patience pill and he needs a magic chill pill. For the meantime we both try lots of hugs, kisses and I'm Sorrys, probably not enough from my end. Too many of these days. Hopefully this stage is a quick one.