Photobucket

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Happy Birthday Haley!!!



Today is Haley's 7th Birthday.  I love this girl more than I could ever describe.  Yesterday we had a Princess Party--again!  I think this is the 3rd year in a row.  I kind of was hoping that she had out grown the princess stuff.  But, then again, I'm kind of glad she hasn't.  She's growing up way too fast. 

This little girl makes me laugh every single day.  She is so stubborn and feisty, but also so loving and sweet. 

Britton bought her a double sledding tube so they can sled at the cabin.  (He broke our sled last time we were there and she was so sad.)  She was so excited and said it's "the best present ever".  Last night, she slept inside the tube.  Too cute.  I can't wait for next weekend when we go to the cabin again.

This year Haley has been losing teeth like crazy.  She past Britton up on the teeth-losing with her last one. 


Haley loves school.  She is in 1st grade this year and has Mrs. Jones.  She is a great teacher for Haley.  She is very kind and loving.  And she likes Haley a lot. 

Haley has been taking hula and piano classes this year.  She loves them both and alternates which one is her favorite.  It is so fun to watch her do her hula dancing.  She is so cute and she just smiles so big while she is doing it.  For piano, she takes a group lesson for beginners.  It is a lot of fun.  She can't wait to start taking private lessons. 

Some of Haley's favorites:
*color--red (after being pink for all these years)
*food--ice-cream
*movie--"that's gonna be a hard one, there's a million."  "okay, my favorite movie is Camp Rock"
*TV show--Phinneas and Ferb
*thing to do--play with my family
*vacation--Disneyland
*school subject--art
*toy--baby doll Tyler

Haley can't wait to have a little sister!  She is so excited.  I'm sure she will teach her everything.  If the baby is anything like Haley, we'll be the luckiest parents in the world.  (We already are!)

1 comment:

patricia said...

Happy birthday Haley! I'll have to watch you do hula dancing and piano sometime. I hope you had a awesome birthday.
Anna