Photobucket

Friday, January 20, 2006

Today

Today was a fairly enjoyable day. I got to sleep in more than usual. Then we had a play group with some neighbors. It's always interesting to watch my kids interact with other kids. And I always wonder what other parents think about my kids and then in turn what they think of me as a parent. Usually, their opinions about my kids are directly related to the behavior and personality of their own kids. For example, I have certain moms who think of Britton as "a little angel", "a peacemaker", and "very easy going". Then there are others who probably think of him as mean, uncontrollable, wild, and violent. I don't know what it is that kids do to bring out such an extreme variation in Britton's personality. But, with certain kids, he is very bossy and wild. Then with others, he's happy go-lucky and kick back. In general, though, he gets along with almost everyone without incident or injury. But, it's still fun to watch him.

No comments: