Photobucket

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Seasonal Fickleness

Britton has been waiting for it to snow pretty much since July. He has been talking about snowball fights and snowmen and sledding and all that other good stuff. He insists that winter is his very favorite season because of all the fun things to do in the snow.

Well, this week we finally got a decent amount of snow. On the first day of the snow, Britton offered to scrape the van for me before I took him to school. He had a blast and then threw a few snowballs at me before we loaded up.

As we pulled out of the driveway and the cold, wet, uncomfortableness started to set in, I was surprised to hear him say, "I don't really like the snow. I think spring is my favorite now. When is it going to be spring?"

It just made me laugh. Since then, though, we've been able to go sledding and he's made a few snowmen so I think he's in love with the snow again.

At least until he gets cold.

No comments: