Photobucket

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Spring Break 2009

I know it's the middle of summer, but as I was looking through photos, I realized that I never documented a lot of our spring. So, here are some pics from Spring Break.

Our first day of spring break, we went up to Salt Lake to visit the Hincks in the morning. Then we took Bailey with us to meet up with Patricia and kids and Rachel and her kids. We intended on going to the zoo, but realized that EVERYONE else in the whole valley was already there, so we played at Liberty Park then at Gardener Village.

Almost the whole gang


Jacob, Emily, Hyrum


Haley and Bailey

Britton, Haley, and Bailey went on the pony rides at Gardener Village. It was quite the adventure. They all said they wanted to go, but when it came time, only Britton dared to get on and go for the ride. So, we watched as he did it. Then, both girls decided they wanted to do it, but only if I would hold onto them and walk around the whole time. So, we made them do two more rides, just so that I could hold them. We were the only ones there, so it wasn't a big deal, but it was still amusing that it took 3 separate rides when they could have all gone at the same time.

These next pics are from the Bean Museum.

I see a slight resemblence between the monkey and my kids. :)


Love this girl!


I bought some canvases for the kids to do some paintings. I really loved how they turned out. I'll have to take some pictures of their final products.



This was one thing we didn't plan on for spring break--SNOW! And we got lots of it! Now that it's July, it's hard to remember all the snow.

No comments: