Photobucket

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Weekly Roundup

This has been such a fun week. Last week I was gone to Girl's Camp all week which was so much fun, but there's nothing like being back with the family. My kids had a blast with Jason all week though. But, apparently, I need to teach Jason how to do laundry because Britton had to wear Haley's underwear one day and then he got smart and wore his swimming suit the next. Poor kid. :)

Anyway, here's a random list of some of the things we did this week and I'll post some pictures later.

*cleaned and rearranged and reorganized the kitchen and living room
*went bowling at Fat Cats for free (kids bowl free all summer--woohoo!)
*found out there are raccoons living in our backyard (and our nice neighbors set traps, caught them, and took them away--woohoo!)
*got in my first accident backing up into someone in a parking lot (boo!)
*watched the movie Earth
*went to 7 peaks
*went to the library
*spent 3 days at our cabin, the first day and a half it was just me and the kids. They LOVE being up there (and so do I). It's so relaxing and beautiful.
*went to see Singin in the Rain at the Hale Theater with Jason. I sure don't go to plays often enough, I love them. And I found myself saying all the lines in my head throughout the whole play. Definitely one of my favorites.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Don't you just love summer!