Photobucket

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Mop Water Bath

Saturday as I was mopping, Haley couldn't think of anything more fun than jumping into the bucket of mop water. I tried to discourage her and even threatened her with punishment if she did it, but she just gave me this look and a smile like she wanted to do it so badly that it would be worth any punishment. So, I just told her that it was okay. Then she sat there for a good half our as happy as can be. I had to force her out of the bucket and into the real bath so I could get new mop water and finish mopping. I'm glad that I gave into her whim since she had such a good time. But then, first thing this morning, she said, "I want to take a livingroom bath again". :)





1 comment:

Aaron said...

Awesome pictures.
Too many times I don't let my children goof off. I need to let them do that more. . .
Wow, your living room is empty! I guess you are moving soon.