Photobucket

Saturday, May 05, 2007

My Haley

Okay, I just can't get enough of this girl. She makes me smile every single day. Right now she is in the livingroom, singing and dancing her heart out for no one but herself. It is so cute. She starts out with "How much is that doggie in the window" and then just makes up whatever words after that. And she's singing LOUD. She's wearing two different shoes, cut-off shorts, a tank top, and her hair is as crazy as ever. She's also wearing sunglasses and a back pack. I'm just glad I can observe her without her noticing so that she'll keep going. She's too funny.

3 comments:

Beth said...

She sounds so similar to Katie. I bet they would have a lot of fun together. Yesterday we (Katie, Colby, and I) had a lion roaring contest. I could not outscream that girl and my throat is so soar today. Crazy little girls! It's nice to have those moments to make us laugh.

Beth said...

sore..what was I thinking? lazy fingers.

sunsetandcamden said...

Beth,
I'm sure they would have so much fun together.
When do you guys move?
Mary