Photobucket

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sleep Deprived

So, I think my kids are seriously sleep deprived. This morning I decided to let Britton sleep in as long as he could. Haley and I went outside and I was doing yardwork, mowing the lawn, etc. while she played. Every once in a while, I'd go in to check on Britton. Without any noise in the house, he sure slept for a while. It was after 10 before he woke up and that was only because I walked in the room to check on him.
Then, later on in the day, I went to check on Haley in the bath and she was dead asleep--in the bathtub! It was a bit scary seeing her laying there and I am so lucky that her face was up out of the water. I knew she was just asleep, but it still freaked me out seeing her in the water like that. Scary moment. When I picked her up, it startled her awake, but she fell right back to sleep as I carried her to her bed. It was about an hour before her nap time, so it's not that unusual that she was tired, but it was a bit early.
I guess I need to be better at getting my kids more sleep at night.

No comments: