Photobucket

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Blog Tag--I'm It!

I have been so busy lately, I have so many things to blog about, but haven't uploaded my photos yet. So, stay tuned for lots of pictures!

But, for now, Jill tagged me, so I will do that. This is a different one than I have ever seen. You are supposed to answer questions about the people on your links on your sidebar, so here goes.

*When did you meet the first person on your list?
The first person on my list is Amber. I met her the summer before 7th grade right before Beehive Camp. I was standing all by myself and she just came up and said, "Hi I'm Amber, what's your name?" We've been friends ever since--almost 20 years now (Are we really that old?). She's also the first person I told about my blog and the only person that read it for probably the first year. I'm so glad that she is my best friend.

*What do you like about the 3rd person on your list?
The 3rd person on my list is my BIL, Aaron. There are a lot of things that I like about him but the first thing that popped into my head was that he is such a great dad and husband. My sister is expecting her second set of twins which will be #6 and #7 for them! I am so excited for them. I am so glad that Jason and Aaron get along so well and enjoy each other's company so much. We always have fun playing games with them, watching football, talking, really doing anything. It's been fun getting to know him better since he started blogging.

*What do you like best about the 5th and 6th people?
5th--Biz, my favorite thing about Biz is her heart. She has such a good, caring heart. She's a natural giver to everyone in her life. She takes care of her friends, family, the earth, anything around her. I can't wait to get home and meet her son and see her in person as a mom because I know she will be amazing at it. She's also very hilarious and I love just being around her.

6th--Melanie and Shane, my all time favorite thing about Melanie is that she is a good listener, she is always easy to talk to and she always asks the right questions. By talking to her, I can always figure things out and discover how I am feeling about things. Another favorite thing about her right now is that she is such a good workout partner. She motivates me not to miss any days of jogging and I always end up pushing myself much harder than I would on my own. This has been such an amazing year in China, thanks to Mel and Shane. It's been so much fun to get to see her family almost everyday and get a glimpse into their life. They are such good parents and have such a cute little family.


*How long have you known the 8th person on your list?
The 8th link on my list is for 3 fit friends--an exercise/diet contest I was doing with two of my best friends, Desiree and Amber. The contest has been over for quite a while, but the link is still up. I've known them both almost 20 years and I love that they will do contests with me.

*What impresses you about the 11th and 22nd people on your list?
11th--IeMei was my roommate in college for a few years. I've always been impressed by what a genuinely nice person she is. She always had tons of friends and made friends so easily with everyone because she is so nice. I don't think there is anyone who could not like her.

22nd--Keri (Nova) is one of my Oakcrest friends. Something that impresses me about her is how much fun she is. Wherever she is, there is something fun going on. She is adventurous and spontaneous and hilarious (that's a lot of -ous adjectives!). I love being able to read her blog and see that same personality in her life now. She is such a fun mom.

*What is a memory of the 23rd person on your list?
Sadly, I have no memories of this person because I only have 22 friends/family with blogs. So, if you're reading this and don't have a blog, this memory could be of you!

*Say something nice about the 27th person on your list?
Again, I've got nothing. I wish everyone I knew had blogs so I could say nice things about them!

1 comment:

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Wow I feel so famous to be the 22nd person on your blog. Thanks for the kindness. I love reading about your adventures in China! Sounds like a really great experience for your little family!