Photobucket

Monday, May 12, 2008

We had so much fun! I was so happy to be able to go on Space Mountain with someone. Jason and I usually take turns going by ourselves while the other one watches the kids. But, this time I got to go with Jason once or twice and with Melanie and Michelle. I love that ride so much. I'm smiling the entire time I'm on it.
It was so much fun taking a break from work and just spending time with family and friends. I just may have to do it again next month.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chris Grover said...

It looks like you guys are having a ton of fun out there. We sure miss China. We miss you guys as well. Hopefully you weren't affected by the earthquakes that just hit there...are you guys ok?

Anyway, we miss you guys and hope all is well. We love your blog and all the updates. Keep them coming :)

Chris, Karli, and Kaiya Grover

Jilly said...

Oh goodness I heard about that Earthquake! I'm so glad you aren't near the area..
Glad you had fun.. Love the pics!