Photobucket

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Girl's Camp

I spent last week up at beautiful Mia Shalom with the young women. What a blast we had! I got very little sleep, but had many fun-filled nights of playing Mafia and psychiatrist, sneaking around doing pranks, talking, and laughing with the girls. Who needs sleep anyway?
This is the view from our camp. It was gorgeous!
The canoe race!



Watching the sunrise during the hike. The YCL's woke us up at 5 a.m. on Pioneer Day pretending to be a mob that was driving out all the Mormons. They dragged us out of our cabins and we had to hike up to the ridge. The sunrise was definitely worth getting up so early.

Audrey and Bonnie--two of the other fearless leaders. (I love the clouds in the background.)

1 comment:

dlkenney said...

I love girls camp. I miss it. I haven't been able to go in the past 5 years. It is weird to think my daughter will be old enough to go next year. I am excited for her.