Photobucket

Friday, September 12, 2008

My Days

I get to spend all day everyday with my favorite girl. Life is good.

Yesterday we met two of my sisters and my sister-in-law at Ikea for lunch and shopping. On the way driving up there, Haley and I were having a blast. We were both in exceptionally good moods. She was reciting poems that we have been learning for preschool. I was trying to teach her some songs. "There are ants, ants, ants, ants trying on the pants in the store, in the store..." and she was just laughing hysterically. It didn't bother me, I just sang louder and louder. Then she would try to make up "jokes" like, "What if you had popcorn mixed with cotton candy?" and then she would laugh and laugh and laugh. Those 20 minutes in the car with her were priceless.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I like the new look of your blog. That's a great song, too.