Photobucket

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Time Out

Haley had to put Stripey, her cat, in time out the other day. I didn't ask what she had done, I just set the timer for her. Sometimes (okay, a lot of the time) I wish I could be inside Haley's cute little head.

The other day she was playing Hide and Seek with Kayla and Angelina (her two imaginary friends). At one point, she couldn't find them and enlisted my help. It was hilarious as I went around trying to find them. How do you find an imaginary friend? Anyway, I wasn't very good at it. Everytime I said I had found them, Haley would tell me that they weren't there. Luckily (or unluckily), she found them on her own after a while.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Poor Stripey. Maybe Kayla and Angelina were staying with Stripey to keep her company during time out.