Photobucket

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kemp Family Christmas Party

I am so far behind on blogging that I won't be writing a whole lot but I wanted to post some pictures. We hosted the Kemp Family Christmas Party at our house this year. It was on Dec. 22. It was the first time in a long time that everyone has been together. All the kids are growing up so quickly. It's fun to see them all enjoying each other.
We watched Elf, ate good food, re-enacted the Christmas story, and had a mini talent show by a few of the grandkids. It was such a fun night. We really do need to see everyone more often.

***My apologies to everyone for the blurry pictures. I think my camera lens was dirty or else on the wrong setting or something. I shouldn't be trusted with a camera.


Landon, Jared, Jason, C.J., James, and Jasmine on the floor in front


Kris and Jason


Marcus, Brigham, John, Lydia, Payton, Leanne


Sydney, Jasmine, Landon, Jared, Jason, C.J. James, Shari, Jessica, Alex, and Chelsey


Corbin, Kim, Kris, Jason, and everyone from the previous picture


Corbin


Jason and Sydney


Britton and Hayden


Grandma Kemp and Landon


Grandpa Kemp

Jessica, Shari, Chelsey, Alex

No comments: