Photobucket

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Week in Review

*Monday
Monday I spent the day doing loads and loads of laundry. Seriously, how many clothes can 4 people have? In the evening, we hung out with the Tanner's. We just let the kids play which they were more than happy to do while the adults watched "Ghost Town." It was hilarious and we all laughed so hard. We miss them so much and are glad they are visiting from China.

*Tuesday
Tuesday night, Jason had racquetball league at the Rec center, so I took the kids swimming. My mom bought us a family pass for the rec center for Christmas and we are LOVING it. What a great gift. My kids love the pool and love playing basketball.

*Wednesday
I went to Standards Night for Young Women. It was really good and took me back, thinking about all my good friends from my stake growing up. I sure do miss them. I was so lucky to have such a great group of friends. And great leaders who planned fun things for us to do.

*Thursday
I had a church basketball game. Can I just tell you how much I love playing? It has been way too long since I played on a basketball team. I love it!

*Friday
I went with Jon, Mijoung, Chloie, and my mom (and my kids) to see Madagascar 2. I really liked it. I thought it was better than the first one. Haley was dancing around whenever there was music and she went up to the front of the theater during the credits and danced away.

*Saturday
We went up to the Tanner's all day on Saturday. Melanie invited a bunch of girls from high school for a play group. So, I got to see Julie, Maryann, Angela, Rachel, and all their kids. So much fun. I love that we can all get together and we can just talk and talk for hours. In the evening, I went out with Jason to the BYU basketball game. It's been a while since we've both been able to go, so it was really fun. I miss my husband. He's been so busy lately (which is really good), but we haven't had as much time together lately.

No comments: