Photobucket

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Date with Britton

Last week, Britton and I went to the BYU basketball game together. When we dropped Haley off at my mom's, my mom gave Britton some money and told him to buy me dinner. He was so cute picking out food and handing over his money. He was so excited to get Dippin Dots, I think that's the only reason he really likes going to the games. He was so energetic the first half, jumping up and down, dancing around, and cheering "Go BYU!" Then the second half he just wanted to go to bed. It was hilarious to see the difference. I had so much fun just hanging out with him.

mmm, dippin dots.


what a cute face!


the game


self portrait


messy eater, just like me

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Kids are so awesome during those one-on-one moments!