Photobucket

Friday, January 23, 2009

Saying Goodbye to 2008!

I know it's almost the end of January, but this new year kind of crept up on me and it's taken me several weeks to get back into my routine. Actually, I don't even think I'm there yet, but getting a bit better every day.

Anyway, 2008 was such a good year for me--probably one of my favorites. We were able to do lots of really fun things and there were a lot of changes in our lives. Here are some of the changes we experienced:
*Remodeling our basement
*Moving to Utah from China
*Me quitting work to be a stay at home mom
*Jason's parents moving into our basement
*New carpet, couches, piano, table, and bed
*Britton starting 1st grade
*Jason starting his own business

Now that I actually sit down and list the changes, I realize just how HUGE the year has been. We have had many changes that have dramatically changed our life. And we also had many experiences that I never want to forget.

Also, I was able to check off quite a few things on my "100 things to do before I die" list.
#43 Run in a 5k
#44 Bike the Provo River Trail
#56 Play on a volleyball team with Jason
#73 Run 300 miles in a year (I actually ran a lot more than that--Yeah!)
#75 Go to the Great Wall of China
#88 Ride an elephant
#90 Ride in a hot air balloon

So, goodbye 2008! And hello to 2009! Here's to another great year!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

That's cool you have a list, way to tackle it!