Photobucket

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Fashion Expert




Haley has taken to picking out her own clothes. Which really means that I get her dressed in the morning then throughout the day she brings me things that she wants to add to or change about her outfit. She comes up with some pretty cute combinations. Her most common thing is to wear pants with a dress. She loves dresses but then hates her legs bare and hates tights (I don't blame her) so she puts pants on underneath. I think it's pretty cute. Today she is wearing a shirt, dress, pants, and a too small vest. Without the vest, it's not so bad. But she loves the vest because it has a zipper. Somedays there are two pairs of pants that she wants to wear. When I won't put one pair on over the other, she just puts on pair on her head and is so proud of her new hat. I keep thinking if I just let her dress herself now, then she'll outgrow the desire, but somehow I think I'm just giving her more confidence in her abilities and we'll have many years of crazy outfits ahead of us.

1 comment:

la_sale_bete said...

It sounds to me like she dresses like Punky Brewster, who we all thought had excellent fashion taste in the 80s. Haley really could be onto something--she's bringing the trend back!