Photobucket

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ready or Not, Here I Come

Playing games with kids is the funniest thing ever. Britton loves playing Hide and Seek, but he's really bad at it. He picks the same hiding spot every single time (his closet). Sometimes, he tells me that he's going to hide somewhere else, maybe to trick me, but then he ends up hiding in his closet anyway. Also, if I don't find him quick enough, he starts yelling, "I'm in here!" I don't think he really understands the rules so much.
When I'm hiding, it's even better. He can run right passed me and not see me. It's hilarious. He'll look in every room in the house and not think to look under something or behind something. It's funny. And then, if I pick a really good hiding spot, once he's found me, he'll use that same spot for his next hiding place. Pretty predictable. But, he laughs so much and has so much fun that I can't resist playing with him.
One time Jason and I were still in bed and he came in wanting to play. So, we told him to go count and we would hide. We were both too lazy to move so we just pulled the blankets up over our heads. I thought it was way too obvious, but it took him quite a while and several times coming into our room before he found us. And I think we were both laughing even before it occurred to him to lift up the blanket. So much fun.

No comments: