Photobucket

Friday, October 20, 2006

Fifty States Revisited

On our trip to Jason's mission, we went to Fayetteville and Rogers, Arkansas. If you look back to my other map, you'll notice a hole right in the middle of all the red--Arkansas. It looks much nicer now that I can fill it in. Now, I just have gaps around the edges for the most part.

Only a few more trips to go to get all of them in!

I could visit Melissa and Claire in Minnesota and try to go to N. Dakota, Wisconsin, and Michigan all at the same time.
Then, Emily Anderson lives in North or South Carolina (I can't remember which).
Then, trips to New England and Alaska and that would just about do it.
I don't ever really picture me visiting Rhode Island or West Virginia, so maybe one of my friends will move there or I'll just have to drive through sometime. Or, who knows, maybe they're really great vacation spots that I just don't know about yet. I'll have to research a bit if they end up being the last two left.

No comments: