Photobucket

Monday, March 12, 2007

Give It Up

I never reported on my "Give It Up" challenge for last month. Probably because I did horribly. Eating out really is my weakness. I ended up giving in and eating out fairly early on in the month. I still tried keeping it going until about mid-month when I abandoned it altogether. I probably ended up eating out more than usual actually.
I do want to try it again one month though. I'm not ready to give up entirely.
But, March came so quickly and is already almost half over and I never started a new challenge for myself. So, I'm taking this month off and getting ready to go full force next month. I already picked the challenge for next month--I'm going to give up buying anything that is not a neccessity. I read an article today on MSN Money about a group of people who all did it. It was a very good article and really inspiring. Amber is going to try to do it with me, so that will probably help me actually keep it.

No comments: