Photobucket

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Rollerblading!




Monday night we went to one of our favorite parks (Nielsen's Grove). Haley insisted on wearing her dinosaur costume and Britton and I brought our rollerblades so we could practice a little. (Unfortunately, Britton and I rollerblade at about the same level. I'm sure he'll be better than me in no time.) Jason borrowed by rollerblades for a few minutes just to show Britton how it's really done. He was showing off by skating backwards and fell down hard on his back. My first reaction was to start laughing, then I caught myself to make sure he was okay, and then I started laughing again. Britton and I bladed around for a bit and then went to the fun swing set. There's a round, carousel type thing with swings hanging down and you can push it around in circles and get the swings soaring pretty well. Since Jason was there to push, I actually got to ride this time and it was so much fun. He got it going really fast and lots of kids came running to get on. We had a blast. If I can figure out how to post a video clip, I'll post it in a few days.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Great pics. If you figure out to post a video, let me know. Perhaps you can open a Google Video or YouTube account, then add a link in a post to the url of the video.
Also, can you add an RSS feed option to your blog? This way, I can subscribe to your posts and they will automatically fed to my blog page. If you can't figure it out, I'll be happy to help you do it next time we're down there.
How did you get your flash player on your blog to play your music?

Glad for the weather change. The kids can't get enough time outside. . .

Chris Grover said...

I love this park too -- we go there as often as possible and even let our dog jump in the big pond (on a leash, of course) to give him the illusion that he is actually chasing the ducks! Looks like you guys had a great time!