Photobucket

Monday, March 12, 2007

Haley's Birthday

On Tuesday, March 6, Haley turned 3 years old! It's so crazy to me that she has grown up so fast. She's really a little girl now, not a baby at all. Monday night we had a birthday party with my side of the family. Patricia's birthday is the 5th, so we celebrated them both together. Haley made out like a bandit with all the presents she got! She's so spoiled by her grandparents, aunts, and uncles (and I guess her parents, too). She got an assortment of Little People sets, some clothes, some books, coloring books, crayons, Dora Magic Castle furniture (she got the castle for Chrismas), a make-up kit, and a bike! She loved every one of her gifts. Thanks to everyone!
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures because my camera battery wasn't charged. Maybe I'll have Britton take some pictures of her presents since he seems to like taking close ups of toys. :)

No comments: