Photobucket

Monday, March 12, 2007

Tag! I'm It!

About a week ago, Beth "tagged" me on her blog. So, I'm supposed to write 6 weird things about myself. (I think that's the rule at least). So, here goes....

#1 I try to find patterns in everything. Whenever I see a group of numbers (like a phone number or something), my brain automatically tries to find a way that those numbers "make sense" together. This makes it really easy for me to memorize groups of numbers.

#2 When I eat M&Ms or Skittles, I always eat them in a pattern of some kind. I like there to be the same amount of each color and then I'll eat one or two of each color at a time or all of one color then all of the next or some other kind of pattern. But, I never just eat them randomly.

#3 Whenever I ate Cheerios when I was little (which was almost every morning), I used to pretend like the Cheerios were people in innertubes waiting in a pool for a ride at an amusement park. I pretended that the spoon picked up the people for the ride and then the ride started in my mouth. I imagined that the ride was a rollercoaster that took the people through all the systems of the body until reaching my feet, where I pretended there was a door that let everyone out. I always wished that there was really a ride like that.

#4 I don't like scratching people's backs but Jason asks me almost everyday to scratch his back, so I do. The reason I don't like it is I imagine all the dead skin particles and dirt that get stuck underneath my nails and it grosses me out. But, it doesn't gross me out to scratch my own back.

#5 I get embarrassed talking on the phone to make appointments or order food or to get information. So, whenever possible, I try to make other people make my phone calls for me. But, if I'm on the phone for a job or while making prank calls (Save the Red Lobster!) with friends, I have no problem talking on the phone.

#6 If I'm trying to watch TV after about 9:30, I can't keep myself awake no matter what. Even if it's my favorite show that I've been waiting all week to watch. But, if I'm playing games or talking to someone, I can stay up all night long without even getting tired.

Now, I guess I'm supposed to "tag" 6 people to do the same. Since there are only a handful of people who read my blog who have blogs of their own, I don't even have 6 people to tag. So, I'll just tag Amber, Aaron (and anyone else in the family), and Meredith.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Oh great! I got tagged! This seems a bit to self-disclosing, but I will give it a try! To be posted soon at bitemyshirt.blogspot.com.
--Aaron

Beth & John said...

These are great Mary! I didn't think you would come across my site with the tag, but I'm glad you did...he he he. It's nice to learn some fun things about you, and it's really nice to feel like I still know you through reading even though we never see eachother.
~Beth