Photobucket

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Cheerleading 101

Yesterday Haley got all her dental work done. When Britton got his done, he got a Lego set afterwards so Haley of course wanted a reward as well. So, we went to the store and she picked out a cheerleading doll. It's perfect for her. It's wearing blue and white (BYU colors) and you press her hands, feet, and stomach and she sings different cheers. I know it's going to be one of the more annoying toys that we own, but she loves it.

Anyway, this morning, I took Britton to a birthday party, so Haley and Jason spent the morning together. When I got home, I discovered that they spent the ENTIRE morning practicing cheers. Jason taught her some moves to go along with the cheers that the doll says. It was too cute. They performed for us when we got home. The one they were practicing went like this:

"I stomp my feet, I boogie to the beat, I turn around, I touch the ground, I wiggle it just a little bit."
And then of course they do corresponding actions. I especially liked watching Jason "wiggle it just a little bit". It was hilarious. I'm glad they got some good quality father/daughter time.


No comments: