Photobucket

Monday, July 02, 2007

Girl's Camp




I had such a blast at Girl's Camp. It was amazing. It was so much fun to get to know the girls better and to be up in the beautiful mountains all week. We hiked, canoed, sang a lot, played a lot of games, did pranks, and had so much fun. I met a lot of amazing people--both old and young. I stayed up late with the girls playing games almost every night. We mostly played Psychiatrist and Mafia--two of my favorite games. It's been quite a long time since I've been to girl's camp and it was so much fun. Camp has always been a special thing to me and I was able to relive a lot of fun memories and reconnect with myself (if that makes any sense). Now I'm going to go through withdrawls from seeing the girls all day everyday. I'll have to think of some project or something that they can help me with so that they'll come over a lot.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I know mafia (of course) but what is Psychiatrist?