Photobucket

Saturday, July 21, 2007

You'd Think We Were Moving Or Something

This is what my kitchen looks like:

My lovely mother-in-law gave us our Christmas present early. She told me she was giving everyone storage bins and that she would bring ours over early so we could pack. I was so excited since I've been using whatever random boxes I can find for packing. I was picturing about 10 from her, so when she showed up with a truck load, I was pretty shocked. She and Jason went to several different stores to find enough. This morning I counted them and there are 65! Holy cow! I don't even think I have enough stuff to put in all of them. Especially since a lot of my house is already packed. But, I'll probably be surprised at how quickly they fill up once we start completely clearing the house. Otherwise, I'll be storing our storage bins as well! :) What a great gift.

1 comment:

Beth & John said...

We use those same storage bins and they are great! How nice for your mother in law to give you so many. They will totally come in handy-and last for a long time!