Photobucket

Friday, February 01, 2008

How I've Been Spending My Days

I found this cute pillow while we were out grocery shopping. I love it and it goes really well with my pictures in our livingroom.
Cleaning and organizing and decluttering and reaarranging my kid's bedrooms (while they play with friends).
Finishing the Rubik's Cube--I had to post a picture because Jason didn't believe me.
Torturing my kids by making them go to the 24 hour store while it was raining just so I could get out of the house at least once today.

Oh yeah, I've also been reading a lot. I finished "Uglies" by Scott Westerfeld yesterday and I'm almost finished with the second one, "Pretties". I'm really enjoying them--very interesting, thought-provoking ideas in a fun story.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I'm in the middle of Uglies. For English, I assigned THE GIVER, but many had read it. So I gave two alternative books: Brave New World, and The Uglies. Did you know that the book was loosely based off a Twilight Zone episode? I found the episode off Westerfeld's site and showed it to my class. It was pretty cool.