Photobucket

Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Sweet, Tender-Hearted Boy

While we were hanging around the house all day today, I turned on some music. The song, "You and Me" by Lifehouse came on and Britton said, "Dad really likes this song." I agreed and said that I liked it too. A few minutes later, Britton said, "This song just makes me think of Dad. I really miss him." Then a few minutes later, I looked over and there were tears running down his face. It was the cutest crying I have ever seen. He has the most tender heart. I tried talking to him and asked him if he wanted me to turn off the music or if he wanted to call Jason and talk to him. He didn't want either. It was like he just wanted to be alone with his thoughts, missing his dad.
We will all be so happy in a few days when Jason gets home.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

We sure do love you all. Bless Briton's heart. He's great.

Wendi said...

That is so sweet!