Photobucket

Monday, February 25, 2008

Mind Reader

Mind Reader.
I have to add that to the list of my Aiee's good qualities. She really is amazing.

Yesterday when I left for work, I asked Jason if he would call the front desk and arrange to have our linens changed. Since where we live is also a hotel, you can pay for maid service through the hotel. We've never done it since our aiee cleans for us, but our white duvet cover and sheets and pillowcases were all starting to look a little bit dingy. So, we thought we'd pay just to have all of our linens changed. When I got home from work and my bed was made with nice, clean, fresh linens, I just figured Jason did it, so I thanked him. He said, "Oh, I didn't do it, Aiee just did it this afternoon, it's like she can read our minds." We really are so blessed to have such a great person working with us.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

So do you think she'd leave her family to come to the US with you? Just kidding. Maybe she could start training Hayley and Britton to fill in after you're done.