Photobucket

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So much fun!

Today we went up to the lake at Clifford to play on the playground, but the kids quickly spotted these fun things on the lake. So, I went with Britton in one. It's like a floating hamster wheel. I've never seen anything like it in my life. It was such a blast. When we first got in, Britton was scared and didn't really want me to move. But, he got a bit more comfortable with it. Melanie took a short video clip that shows us really well, walking up the sides, making it roll around. But, I can't post videos here unfortunately. So, hopefully you can use your imaginations. I want to go back sometime and go in one with Jason to really get it moving. I think you could do cartwheels and flips and stuff, but Britton was too uneasy to try anything too crazy. Just running was fun enough anyway.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Even the playground areas are exciting there!