Photobucket

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Girl's Night Out with Haley

Friday night, Jason took Britton on the Fathers and Son's campout. So, Haley and I planned a fun girl's night. Desiree and Maya came down and we went to dinner then we went to see this. Our good friend Wendi owns a dance studio and they had their performance of the Little Mermaid. It was so much fun to go see. They did a fabulous job! Haley loved every second of it. I was really impressed by the whole thing.

I was so glad that Haley and Maya got some time to play. After Haley got past her shy bit that she always does, they got along famously. We haven't been able to get together as often as I would like, so it was really fun. After the performance (and during) they were both dancing all around. So cute.





Haley took this picture

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Ahh, I have the best most supportive friends ever!!!

Thanks for coming! I wish you lived closer so I could teach Haley. She's gorgeous.

sunsetandcamden said...

Wendi,
I totally wish I lived closer. I would love it if Haley could take dance from you.
Everyone did such a great job! Thanks for such a fun night!

Unknown said...

Whoo hoo girls night out!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Sluggish Downloads With NZB Files You Can Easily Search Movies, Games, MP3 Singles, Applications and Download Them @ Electric Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]