Photobucket

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Dessert Update

I finally cracked on Christmas and ended up eating dessert. Biz brought everyone containers of cookies and although we have received tons and tons of other cookie plates, for some reason hers were hard to resist. So, I ended up eating some (okay, quite a few) and they were delicious. I feel like I should feel bad about it since I have done so well all month, but I really don't. And right after eating her cookies, I went right back to not eating dessert. I still feel like it has been a really successful month and I'm surprised at how I don't crave dessert anymore. I haven't decided for sure what I'm going to give up next month, but I'm going to continue with the dessert thing. I think December is the most challenging month for desserts and since I did it then and survived, I'm sure I can live without it in upcoming months.

No comments: