Photobucket

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Livingroom Remodel

I got my Christmas present a little early this year. I have been wanting to paint our livingroom since summertime, but just haven't gotten around to it. Actually, I have been wanting to paint since we moved in, but I actually bought the paint and chose the colors, etc. this summer. So, for Christmas, I told Jason that that's all I wanted. I was planning on doing the painting myself, but Jason kind of took over and ended up doing it all. I'm really glad that he did because it looks so good. I tend to be a messy painter and get impatient and just try to do it quick. He's more of a perfectionist, plus he actually knows what he's doing since he does it for work. Anyway, I couldn't be happier with the results. It looks amazing. Now it's my favorite room in the house.

Here's a Before and After Picture:




1 comment:

Madame said...

That looks fantastic. The bottom half painted white looks especially nice.