Photobucket

Monday, April 02, 2007

Girl's Night Out

Friday night I had a girl's night out with the Kemp family girls. My mother in law recently hurt her back so we decided to all just stay up at her house and have a sleepover instead of trying to go somewhere else.
We had dinner at her house then headed out to go to a movie. I haven't been to a movie in a very long time, especially without kids. We saw "Premonition" and I liked it a lot. There were a few inconsistencies in it and I wasn't too thrilled about the ending, but I don't want to give anything away, so I won't say anything else. I was entertained by it though and would recommend it to people.
We stayed up until about 2 just talking and hanging out. It was nice getting to sleep in and being all cozy by myself in a bed. It's amazing how much better I sleep when I don't have kids climbing in bed with me a few hours before I want to get up or other such distractions. I don't think I woke up once in the night. I just slept like a rock.
In the morning, we went to IHOP for breakfast. I love eating out for breakfast, but rarely get to do it, so it was fun.
It was a good time just getting to hang out with everyone. I don't see them often enough so it's always fun to catch up on everyone.

No comments: