Photobucket

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cauliflower

Yesterday we had cauliflower for lunch, and Haley came in and said, "Look, we have white broccoli!" Too cute. You can tell she's never had cauliflower before and that's my fault. I don't really like cauliflower. But, yesterday it tasted really good. My Aiee really is a good cook and she cooks things (especially vegetables) just right. She adds good seasonings and spices and then stirfrys it just the right amount. I find myself just loving all the different vegetables she cooks. And I've never really been a vegetable person before. Yesterday we also had a chicken dish that had chicken stir-fried with cucumber. I didn't know anyone ever cooked cucumber, I've just always eaten it raw. But, it's good.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

hi my name is hayley potts, formerly hayley divall. i ran across your blog while i was trying to locate my old roommate from ricks college, beth ulmer... now beth grover. somehow, it pulled up your blog. i looked at your friends, and saw that you have a john and beth listed... would that happen to be john and beth grover? i tried to link over to their site to see if it was her, and it wouldn't allow me to. the computer said it was for invited guests only. i have no way of contacting her, but was wondering if it is indeed beth, if you would email her and let her know i was trying to get in touch with her. i've just been thinking about some of my old roommates and wondering where they are and how they're doing. thanks for your help. have a great day! -hayley

Hayley said...

it's hayley again... sorry i'm new at this blogger stuff. i thought it would post my email address, but it didn't. my address is dhlpotts@yahoo.com

Leanne said...

Sounds like a very nice set up, I would love to have someone cook, we definately do not eat our vegetables like we should. How long do you guys plan on being out there, I think it would be hard to leave when you have a cook and a maid!!! Marcus loves looking at your pictures. I feel bad that he hardly knows Britton, but looking at your blog makes it so nice.