Photobucket

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Latest Find


I went shopping on Saturday for some new shoes and to look at toys and things. I picked up a map puzzle because I really want to teach my kids some geography and help them learn the countries. I found this puzzle and bought it for the map, but I'm thrilled with the cute animals that go along with it. It shows some of the different animals that live in different parts of the world. I love it. And the kids have fun finding where each animal goes.

1 comment:

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Thunder Thunder!! It's me NOVA! Hilary sent me a link to your blog. It has been great to catch up on you and your beautiful family! That is too cool that you are living in China. I am jealous! Hey, my e-mail is kerib@homerealty.com Let's keep in touch!!