Photobucket

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Cousin Fun!


On Friday, I got to watch all of Patricia's kids while she and Aaron were at Youth Conference. So, I had her 5 plus my 2. I took Mijoung and Chloie with me so I would have some adult back-up and just so it would be more fun. Then, Biz was watching Dylan and Destry all day, so she brought them over along with Ethan in the afternoon. It was such a fun cousin party! We had all the grandkids together for most of the day. What fun for them! And they were all so good and happy just playing together. I played two basketball games against John, Reed, and Anna. The 3 of them against me. It was really fun. They won both times, but I still gave them a run for their money. :) They are getting quite good. We mostly just stayed at home all day, but we did make it to the park for lunch. That seems to be a must whenever I am visiting Kearns. And I did have to make a Frosty run after losing the 2nd basketball game.
Here are a few pictures from the day. Anna reading to Lizzie, Chloie, and Haley
Haley sleeping after a fun-filled day
Reed
Britton
Anna and Chloie with the boys in the background
John
I don't have any pictures from when Biz and the boys were there. It would have been nice to have at least one with all 11 of them.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Thanks a million for helping us.